CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

she's got the look!: christina ricci



Oh my goodness! I nearly swooned when I originally saw this pic! look at the perfection which is her eyebrows! the dramatic but very clean eyeliner is just gorgeous. the nude lip really puts the focus on her eyes! loves it.

To recreate this look I would use my new intimate friend MAC Penultimate in Rapidblack ad line the lower water line with a white liner to make eyes appear bigger. I would also fill in my brows with a dark brown pencil like Maybelline Expert Eyes.

5 comments:

Happy Muslim Mama said...

Assalam-alaikam,
just found this blog and have enjoyed it so far (especially the roll-call posts). I like that it's beauty with the Muslimah slant.

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Wa Alaikum Salaam Umm Salihah,

Welcome to our blog! I'm so glad you've been enjoying so far!!!

Ma Salaamah,

ha

iMuslimah said...

HA,

Oh my. I soooo wanna contribute.

This is awesome.

Salaams,

iMuslimah

Amina said...

i really need to try penultimate. I've heard great reviews about it! Thank you for letting us know how we can replicate it!

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Salaams iMuslimah!!! I'm so glad you've been enjoying so far! We Muslimahs have so many responsibilities so it's nice to have a little get away blog where we can be girlie!

Amina: You MUST try it!!! (peer pressure)