CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well SHUT MY MOUTH! The Hello Kitty Collection IS nice


So we were discussing the Hello Kitty Collection from MAC and we were very unimpressed. But! When I went there to see the new collection today I was happily surprised. The colors were unimpressive on the display, but they looked FABULOUS on. I was very pleasantly surprised. The eyeshadow was as mac's norm, very highly pigmented and the glosses were very soft. I am getting some in a day or so- I will display my haul then, here is a teaser...Please forgive me, my camera phone sucks!

3 comments:

iMuslimah said...

Me LOVES MAC lipglass. Yummy yummy yummy. So smooth and doesnt taste horrible.

Salams :)

Hijabi Apprentice said...

I am lightweight jealous!!! I want the Lucky Tom eyeshadow quad!

Amina said...

did you get anything? I am still hesitating..