CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

show me what you got: a quick sally's haul



2 color applicator bottles (for my oils and elixirs)
1 China Glaze adhesive base coat
1 China Glaze polish in Frostbite
1 pack of plastic hair baggies (for henna and deep conditioning)
1 packet of Aphogee protein treatment

I left the house tonight for the first time in a week!! I needed to get some things from Target aka My Side Piece ;) and Sally's is right next door so you know! I did not know Sally's carried China Glaze polishes!! I'm so stoked! I wanted to get a bizillion colors but the Spousal Unit and Bambino were waiting in the car for me so too much pressure! Since I had time constraints I forgot a couple things and actually have to go back to Target tomorrow for Dr. Bonner's soap and to Sally's for an application brush and a Denman like brush. So if I haul any tomorrow I'll be sure to share with all of you.

bisous/besos/kisses

0 comments: