CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

quick eye look

hello and salaams ladies! i am just hanging out with my bambino today and i'm about to go for a "stroller stride" with him and i wanted to share my quicky eye look with you:




i have small/slanted/Asian eyes, no crease and hardly any lid space (thanks Grandma! lol) so I can typically get away with one shadow and liner and call it a day.

look:

Amberlights
Penultimate Rapidblack
Kohl liner in Engraved (lower water line)

Recession proof beauty tip of the day (especially for mom's of infants): on my lips I have A&D Ointment! Rumor has it that the ingredients are nearly identical as the famous Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream!

4 comments:

Amina said...

i love how simple yet beautiful your eotd is !

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Thanks I'm trying to work with what I've got ;).

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

As-salaamu-alaikum Sis. Meya,
Mash'Allah, may I saw simple gorgeous darking?
Ma'aSalaama,
Najea

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Thanks sis! :).