CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

E.L.F Haul

Salaams and Salutations,

So Ummie had a E.L.F haul come in. E.L.F stands for : eyes, lips and face. Its a cosmetics company that believes that beauty doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. So for the 'sista on a budget' it's great. Now I can't recommend everything but there are good deals there. It was started buy some guy who actually LEFT a big name cosmetics company.



Everything in this first picture is $1.00 except for the brushes. I would totally recommend the studio line of brushes. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soft. I have about 4. I don't currently have any MAC brushes to compare but they wash well, they feel great and do a great job. I have the complexion brush, the fan brush, the eye brow C brush and the blending brush. I do have the regular brushes but they are NOT as soft as the studio line.

If you want you try out a liquid liner..I'd say try E.L.F's..its pretty decent. Perfect your technique with a bottle that only costs a $1.00.



Next we have nail polish. For me $1.00 polish..one can't go wrong. I only paint my nails once a month so...I like to use shocking colors. They actually have added some new one so check them out here.



And last but not least I picked out these babies. Sephora Junkie talked about these so I decided to give them a try..I mean $3.00 you can't go wrong. I have YET to use these..hopefully soon.

Enjoy and B Beautiful,
Umm Amirah

0 comments: