CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Show Me What You Got Pretty Lady: Drugstore.com

Asalaamu alaikum all,
I just have to say how much I care for Drugstore.com. It saves me from actually going to the store..and I'd rather NOT go to the store. So I shop here about once a month. They carry everything from make up to natural shampoo, to lotion. Check out my hauls below.



These are two of my four L'Oreal HIP Cream crayons. Perfectionist (on top) and Authentic (on the bottom).



This haul included another (l to r) Evian water spray (good for hydrating the face before flights-TSA approved AND setting your make up),L'Oreal HIP Cream Crayon in Intricate, Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe shaving gel, and Nature's Gate Moisture Cream with SPF 15 (only use during the day)



My most resent haul is Almay's eye make up remover ( love this...doesn't sting, slighty oily but a good product), Nature's Gate Kids Block 30, Dickenson's witch hazel wipes (LOVE this.. my face is so clean since using them), and the buy 1 get 1 1/2 off with L'Oreal Hip products: Cream crayon in Meticulous and a eye shadow duo.

Now I'm off to see what else I need from drugstore.com.

B Beautiful,

Umm Amirah

0 comments: