CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Show Me What You Got Pretty Lady: Pure Luxe Cosmetics

ASA Beauties,

So the Beautification team has decided to show you our Hauls. My first one is of Pure Luxe cosmetic mineral eye shadows. HA first introduced me to Pure Luxe. From the first LOOK the pigments were H.O.T..okay. The PRICE was even hotter: $1.00 samples. That couldn't be right...OH but it is.

My first haul was in November of 2008. It's below. I spent about $20.00 including shipping. Shipping is $6.00 so I like to buy $10 to $11 worth of product. So I experimented with some colors. My eye colors were: Peach Parfait, Warm Sugar, Chocolate Oranges, Ballerina, Rose Gold, Hello Sunshine, Amethyst (for you Gamma Ladies), Frolic, Wizard and Spring. I bought 1 blush: Cheeky, 1 lippie: Lewd, and 1 liner: Dirt-e Girl.



My second haul was a gift from my GIRL HA. Awww she was so sweet to bless me with Pure LUXE!!! This haul (below) included: eye colors-Scandalous, Buttered Rum, Intimacy, Twinkle, Supernova, Femme Fatale, Raisin, Charm, Tart( not discontinued!!!),Olive You and the lippie-Sexxxy.



Okay...I am currently waiting for my latest haul from Pure Luxe!! I'm so hooked.

As for a review: Pure Luxe is for those looking for a more natural make up company. The owner prides her self on the fact that she does not deal in the fillers that BIG companies use. Her colors POP, look great foiled. I can't complain. The price is great. I mean $20.00 gets you a lot. Its great for sister's on a budget. Try it..you might like it.
More to come.

B Beautiful
Umm Amirah

2 comments:

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Very nice mama but we want to see your WHOLE stash!

Umm Amirah said...

I'm a wait for my new E.L.F brushes to come in the mail. PLUS I have a new PL haul. So this will have to do for now.