CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

E.L.F. Haul and More

Greetings and Salutations All,

I ordered some new brushes from E.L.F. to replace some that had been shedding. I have ordered from E.L.F. before but I was not so impressed with their turn around time. My first order took almost 1 month to arrive without notice from the E.L.F. and after sending 3 emails I was finally replied to and then my items shipped. This time the experience was much better, I ordered late Saturday night and I had my stuff by the Thursday. Here is what I got plus a little more. Below are the details and reviews.
I bought the small studio brush set that came with the cosmetics bag and I am really pleased with the brushes and the bag. The brushes are so soft and the entire set was $10.00, what a steal!

I also got a replacement for my all over brush (the white one) because the handle on the old one was loose. I am sure I could glue it but, a replacement was only $1.00 so why bother.

I also got a foundation studio brush which is next to the all over brush. I like it and it is very flat, it applies the makeup evenly.

I also got the Brow Kit in Dark from E.L.F. and it is PHENOMENAL!!!! The dark side is a gel and the light side is a highlight powder. It is AWESOME AND ONLY $1.00. You can't beat that with a bat. I like this better than the MAC brow kit.

Of course I had to go to the MAC counter and continue my color addictions. I got a lusterglass in Decorative and a new shadow in Romp Frost. I like the lusterglass because it is very sheer and contains Shea butter to help condition the lips as well as make them look nice. Romp was an impulse buy, but it is still nice.

I also got a new hot item from Aveda called the Uruku cheek- lip creme in Canna. This is hot!!! You can use everywhere on the face. It is a soft, softly pigmented creme that can be used as an eyeshadow base, creme blush and lip tint. Talk about versatile! This is a must have in your collection. It is organic and nonacnigentic (which means if you have acne you can use it and it will not create more breakouts). It has a very nice finish. I used it today as my eyeshadow base along with my H.K. Palette in Too Dolly and Nocturnal eyeshadow from MAC. Below is my look for today. Ta ta for now!

0 comments: