CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Greetings to ALL


Bismillah hir rahman hir raheem

As Salaamu Alaikum to All,

Insha'llah this post finds everyone in the best eman and health. I am Umm Aminah, and I have took shahadah in 1993. I have always loved makeup, smell goods, and all beautiful things. I feel Muslimah's are beautiful creatures of Allah ta ala and we should act like it. We should take time to look and feel beautiful for ourselves as well as our Zawj (Husband).

I love the skin and skin care, so I enrolled in The Aveda Institute and I will earn my esthetician's licnese in a few months. I am so excited! I also am a professional makeup artist, a beauty certified Color Me Beautiful consultant and a fine artist- SO- Like I said, I am am addicted to all things beautiful...

I am a very big product junkie. I am in love with all qualtiy cosmetic lines and skin care lines. I only endorse and promote what I use, and what products are good to use for others. I know we will all learn plenty from each other! Peace and Blessings to all--

4 comments:

Umm Amirah said...

Welcome Umm Aminah...insha~allah you'll have lots to share. Now go sign up at a MAC pro so we can get discounts on the pigments we want..lol

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Ooh yes!! Perhaps you can review your favorite Aveda products too!

purvis said...

Oh, wow! A real professional. I look forward to learning lots from YOU, pretty lady!

Amina said...

Salaam sister!
you look all beautiful mashallah!
I also love Aveda products! can't wait to hear your reviews