CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

HijabiApprentice Checking In For Roll Call




Salaams and Salutations!!

I'm Hijabi Apprentice and I like makeup and girlie stuff! LOL! Hmmm a little about me: I have been Muslim for nearly 7 years, I'm a new mom, I am a stay at home mom and I love reading beauty blogs!! I enjoy playing in make up, researching skincare products and helping my girlfriends with skin hair and makeup! I'll give a bit of a meme list of faves below.

Skincare line: Dermalogica and Shiseido

Lipcare: MaryKay lip mask and MAC lip treatment

Foundation: none (still looking for Ms.Right)

Tinted Moisturizer: Laura Mercier (I wear Almond)

Blush: Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Concealor: Bobbi Brown (in Honey) YSL Touche Eclait is a close 2nd

Eyeliner: MAC Penultimate in Rapidblack

Eyeshadow: Pure Luxe in Shameless

Mascara: Diorshow

Face Powder: MAC MSF in Medium Dark with Shimmer

Lipgloss: Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss 01

Lipstick: MAC Fresh Moroccan or Desire

Bronzer: still looking for one I love using NARS now

Perfume: Hermes Jardin sur le Nil

Body Lotion: DDF 10% Glycolic

Body Oil: Oyin Afterbath in Cocomango or coconut oil

Shampoo and Conditioner: Aveda Damage Remedy

Hair Moisturizer: Qhemet Biologic Amla & Olive Heavy Cream

Nail Polish: China Glaze

Beauty Gadget: Clarisonic Brush

Beauty YouTuber: Her Juvenescence Elixir

Beauty Blogger: Amina of Coup de Couer

What am I lemming?

MAC Pigments
Coast Scents Neutral Palette
Chanel Kaleidescope Nail Lacquer

Hyped Product that did nothing for me?

Creme de la Mer

Beauty Icons:

Dorothy Dandrige



Dita von Teese



Sophia Loren



Beauty Inspirations:

1930s - 1950s
Old TV Movies or Period Piece Films: Dangerous Liaisons, Henry & June, Perry Mason

7 comments:

Umm Amirah said...

What an intro HA!!! Thanks for sharing..I can't wait to see what you cyphen out that brain (HP reference).

Umm Amirah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
purvis said...

Hey mama, if you can make us look like those three ladies there, you win!!!

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Hey my favorite makeup cohorts!!

Kesh: You know I have tons of product junky info swimming around my head!

Purv: I wish! I'm really trying to perfect my own Dita von Teese-esque makeup look for my caramel skin color.

Amina said...

aaaw! You're the sweetest! thank you for supporting my blog!!
Oyin afterbath oil is soo addictive!!

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Amina: I have successfully turned my entire family out in Afterbath!!

Anonymous said...

Skincare line: Neutrogena

Lipcare: Good ol' burt's bees

Foundation: i don't wear it

Tinted Moisturizer: Neutrogena

Blush: Maybelline NY Dream Mousse

Concealor: Victoria's Secret Fluid Concealer

Eyeliner: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Sparkling Eyeliner, or NYC Eyeliner Duet

Eyeshadow: Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Expressions Palette in SandCastle

Mascara: Maybelline great lash--tried and true!

Face Powder: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers

Lipgloss: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush/Very Sexy Lip gloss (any color), Wet 'n' Wild clear GlassyGloss

Lipstick: I hate lipstick

Bronzer: NYC Mineral bronzer? I hardly ever use it

Perfume: Victoria's Secret Dream Angel's Halo

Body Lotion: Bath and body works ANYTHING, The Body Shop body butter

Body Oil: olive oil!!lol

Shampoo and Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hydralicious

Hair Moisturizer: Parachute Coconut Oil

Nail Polish: I don't like it, but...Maybelline express whatever

Beauty Gadget: do eyelash curlers count?

Beauty YouTuber: no clue

Beauty Blogger: you(:

What am I lemming?
The Body Shop Cassis Rose

Hyped Product that did nothing for me?
LipFusion