CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tip: Mark your brushes

Salaams and Salutations All,

Sooo your buying make up and brushes (MAC or other wise) and you take your stash to a make up party. A friend has the SAME Sonya Kushuk brushes that you do!!! OMG You all get to makeing your faces up, eyes, lips, and the brushes get mixed up!! or LOST!! Well....I have a way to keep YOUR brushes identified and out of other people's make up bags.

It's a technique called marking. It can be done with your favorite nail polish colored and clear. If you check YouTube..there are some WILD examples out there.

See Tutorial below:


Here are what mine look like:



B Beautiful,
Umm Amirah

3 comments:

justme said...

your brushes look cute. i want to do that but i am so scared that i will mess up

Umm Amirah said...

U use masking take to set the mark...kind of like using painter's tape on trim in a room. Its so easy.

Hijabi Apprentice said...

I agree justme. In my mind I feel like I'd be ruining the brushes if I marked them. Marking does serve an important purpose though as I think I accidentally acquired my 275 brush in a brush mix up!