CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Show Me What You Got Pretty Lady: Zoya Haul

Salaams and Saluations,

So I recieved my Zoya haul. I wanted to try Zoya because all the beauty nail bloggers RAVE about Zoya. Zoya = High quality lacquer..lol. So I signed up with the web site as a vendor..and I get whole sale prices **tip/trick**!!! Just know that all the discount codes do NOT apply when you are signed up as a Vendor.

Here is my haul:
I bought this one in honor of my Gamma Gamma Chi Sorors.

Amber


Jinx


Kylie


Lexi


Yasmeen is a well loved color. See more reviews here.

Yasmeen


Lilly


Kaufda


I so can't wait to try these out. I'm going to have to do NOTD pics soon.

B Beautiful,
Umm Amirah

2 comments:

Amina said...

the nail polishes are gorgeous! where can i get them?

Umm Amirah said...

http://www.artofbeauty.com