CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recycle and Upgrade!


Salaams and Saluations beauties......

ZOYA is having a nail polish exchange. See the rules here, but basically you just pay for the shipping of your old or NEW polish that isn't ZOYA for a new ZOYA polish. I have fallen for ZOYA..e.l.f are good for the kids...but ZOYA is for big girls. I don't have any I want to part with..so I might have to raid my moms stash..lol.

Enjoy..and let us know what you GET!!

B Beautiful
Umm Amirah

2 comments:

B said...

Yaaaay! I'm waiting on my shipment now. :)

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing about this and I wish we could do the exchange here in Canada! I have lots of my old teenage stuff to get rid of. My favourite brand right now is OPI, but I've heard Zoya is just as good.