CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beauty Goals & Wishlist

Hi Beautiful Ones!

I just wanted to share what my goals are esthetically and what I'm lemming!

Goals:

Lactic peels 1x per week
64oz or more water
Dry brushing my body 2x per week
Deep condition hair 1x per week
Henna & Indigo every 2 months
Practice my makeup application skills 2x per week
Mani & Pedi (at home)1x per week
Professional massage every other month

Wishlist:

Coast Scents Neutral Palette
Henna/mehndi on my hands and feet
HK Lucky Tom palette
Makeup lessons
The perfect hair moisturizer (my hair is SO dry)
MAC Style Warrior collection
Dolce & Gabbana makeup collection

What's on your list?

2 comments:

B said...

Not a bad list at all, mama.

My lemmings?
I honestly don't have any...MAC's Style Warrior collection's packaging looks hot but I don't know if I really NEED anything. We all know how that goes though. HA!

Hijabi Apprentice said...

B:

LOL! You know I don't need anything on that list! The Style Warrior packaging sucked me in though!