CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sephora Lemmings!

Salaams Beauties!!

I've been quiet on this blog because I am going through a no very little makeup phase. Also, I have been trying to be fiscally responsible as well le sigh. BUT I do have a wish list for the Friends and Family going on at Sephora right now! Here she goes:

NARS Desire blush
Clarisonic replacement brushes (the Clarisonic is the BEST)
MakeUp Forever Foundation
Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Perfume
Benefit She Laq
Guerlain KissKiss Peche Fougueuse 541 lipstick
NARS Schiap Lipstick

I don't really need anything so I will probably refrain but it's fun to day dream!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

there are so many things i want from the sephora sale but i controlled myself....LOL


i just found you blog and love it. keep up the good work.

http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

purvis said...

(man... I wish I had this list before your birthday.. *filing information away for future reference*)

Regarding your very little makeup phase... you are so naturally pretty, that on you, makeup is just the icing on a very good-quality cake.

That is all.

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Awwww this is why you're my bestie!! I loved my bday present and it's all gone!