CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

iPhone fun

Salaams and Saluations,
Soo I finally got over my iPhone-envy and got an iPhone. There is SOO much an armature photographer can do with just the iPhone camera alone.

Here are a couple of pics that I created from apps. I used Instagram and Pic Stitch.




Deets: Hijab: Pearl Daisy Drape scarf
Top/Dress: Simply Be
Ring: The Souq



Deets: Coat from Women Within
Ring: The Souq
Hijab: Islamic Place (Philly)


I plan to be using the Instagram app in the future for different aspects of O.O.T.D photos. I mean '30hijabs N 30days' is a DAY away!!

Don't forget to check out the RULES and send in your registration videos asap. Here is a link to the FB Fan page.

Oh I FORGOT. We have our LAST supporter for the give aways...House of Gems from Etsy. Check her out, she will be providing some lovely accessories for one of our 3 winners.



B Beautiful. Umm Amirah

0 comments: