CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

30Hijabs N 30Days March 2012


Salaams and Salutations Ladies,

I have been busy looking at ideas for prizes for the contest. I'm excited, really. I hope you have been paroozing over your collections to make sure WHICH hijabs get featured, I know I have.

So let's get to RULES *dastardly things*:

1) Have to like our Facebook page:
2) You MUST post pictures of 30 noticeably different hijabs for 30 days in the month of March 2012. *Still working on WHERE or HOW to post*
3) must participate for the WHOLE challenge *there are 30 days in March*
4) Women only *lets not assume*
5) US residents only *sorry*
6) You can only post ONE photo a day *that's all I'm going to say about that*
7) register for the contest buy emailing ME at: ummamirah (at) beautifulummah (dot)com

Prizes **happy dance now*
Alhumdulillah we currently have two sponsors (waiting for 1 more), and they are Jannah's Gifts and LaDecence Hijabs.

Once the prizes come in we will post the pics. There will ALSO be make up included in the prize. Get ready ladies!!

B Beautiful
Umm Amirah

0 comments: