CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Better late then never. Day 26, 27, 28 & 29 #30hijabN30days

Day 26 Deets-Hijab: Pearl Daisy, Ring: Torrid, Overgarment: Tawanda Makay 

Day 27 Deets- Iman & Beauty, Overgarment: Tawanda Mackey 
Asalaamu Alaikum ALL,
Sorry it has taken so long for me to get these last pics up. I can say that if you have been FOLLOWING me on the BU FB page that everyone LOVED this challenge. I was TRUELY a challenge. I have a SHORT attention span and worked REALLY hard at posting daily pics. Then life got hectic.Work, work and more WORK.
But Alhumdulillah I would like to thank ALL the sister's that not only participated but FINISHED the challenge. There were THREE winner. Check out that FB page.

I hope you viewers have enjoyed all the pics...and hope to see you around here again.

B Beautiful,
Umm Amirah

Day 28 Deets- Shoes: Nine West, Ring: The Souq, Hijab pin: Pearl Daisy, Outfit / Including hijab: Mubah Enterprise

Day 29 Deets- hijab: Pearl Daisy

0 comments: