CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Edition: Days 10 & 11 '30hijab N 30days'

Salaams and Salutations Ladies,

Here is the weekend edition. This weekend was VERY busy for me so here is 2 posts in 1.

Day 10:
I had a sorority event in NJ. So I was out of town for the day. I did get a chance to snap a couple of photos. Here I tried the 'Summer Jedi' buy Amenakin on YouTube. I don't think it was TOO much of a fail..lol.




Deets:
Hijab: Pearl Daisy Dk. Green Drape scarf
overgarment: Renuka Silks *out of business*
watch: Skogen


Day 11:
The International Sister's Network fashion show. The local chapter of my Sorority helps out every year. I only saw some of the show but it was nice. Its nice to find fine and unique pieces that make you look and feel great..as a Muslim women.






Deets: 
Hijab: Pearl Daisy 3-6-5 hijab
Shawal Khamis: Gifted
 
 
I pray you had a great weekend.
 B Beautiful,
 Umm Amirah

0 comments: