CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Review: Stila Backstage Beauty Eye Shadow Palette - The Runway


Here is my review of the Stila Backstage Beauty Eye Shadow Palette - The Runway. This kit is only available from Sephora, however all of the eye shadows and the liner are available for purchase separately should you miss the special set. The set is cute it comes with three full size eye shadow shades, 1 liner pencil in a cute compact with mirror and headband. The product is packaged well and the shades are very nice and highly pigmented. This is a neutral pallet. The liner is smooth and creamy which makes it easy to apply. If applied with a primer the eyeshadow stays true to original application. I applied the shadows mixed with MAC's Fix Plus. I think this is a good buy and a keeper. The total cost for the entire set is $20.00. I give it an A- only because you can not reuse the compact.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217802&searchString=Stila%20Backstage%20Beauty%20Eye%20Shadow%20Palette%20-%20The%20Runway

1 comments:

Beaty Insider said...

You should check out All Cosmetics Wholesale (: They sell this Stila palette plus many other brands for a discounted price!
Oh I love your blog by the way. I just started my own beauty blog. I was wondering if there were any tips that you have ? I would really appreciate it.