CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 Favorites of 2009

Salaams and Salutations Beauties!!!

2009 is soon coming to an end, so I want to do MY 10 Favs of this year. Being a 'newbie' to the beauty blogging game AND a 'frugalista' I'd say my list is not filled with HIGH end make up. I not ALL on one brand, I like what I like...or what works best for ME. So without further ado:

1. MAC Mineralized Blush in Love Joy
2. Nars BLUSH (Crazed/Dolche Vita)
3. Urban Decay palettes ( I have 'sustainable and book of shadows II')
4. E.L.F studio brushes (great value)
5. Sonya Kashuk brushes ( love the blush brush)
6. Pure Lux Cosmetics shadows ( they are GREAT and a $1 per sample)
7. NYX Mega Shine lip glosses (love them so much)
8. NYX Jumbo eye Shadow pencils ( great bases)
9. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge
10. Make Up For Ever HD foundation

That is all

B Beautiful
Umm Amirah

0 comments: